Please submit resumes to [email protected] ATTN Recruiting Assistant
Changing Lives One Day at a Time
We are seeking an energetic Recruiter Assistant to join our ResourceMFG team located in Booneville, MS. If you are a dynamic individual who loves working in a fast-paced environment and helping to change people’s lives, then we are the company you have been searching for!
EmployBridge is a place where your career and passion come together.
The RA is responsible for sourcing candidates, screening resumes, interviewing applicants and referring well-qualified candidates to job assignments to meet the goal of attracting and retaining the best talent. This position is responsible for high-volume recruitment of various positions and held accountable to meeting specific staffing goals (time to fill, diversity hiring, recruiting compliance, etc.).
- Proactively develops creative sourcing plans to include traditional networking approaches through community engagement with schools, colleges, vocational schools for skilled roles, web-based, and social media channels
- Owns and writes effective content for online job postings to attract both active and passive candidates via job boards integrated with the CRM system
- Screens, interviews, and recommends candidates to fill orders
- Builds and retains an active pipeline of candidates for all roles; maintain and update candidate database
- Re-utilizes active candidates and understands open positions to positively impact order fulfillment
- Leverages data to set realistic expectations, based on current volume, to successfully fill positions in a timely manner
- Participates in whiteboard meetings to understand daily order fill goals
- Leverages market knowledge and client needs to successfully fill orders with qualified candidates
- Leads candidates through the interview cycle based on their experiences, skills, expectations and availability
- Use CRM to process candidates through the full vetting cycle and to document all job activity
- Conducts drug screens, I-9s, and background checks
- Experience using various platforms and dashboards to drive effective decisions
- Community volunteering or social outreach experience
- Excellent customer service skills including ability to react appropriately in stressful situations and deal with difficult customer or vendor situations diplomatically
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Demonstrable time management and organization skills
- Practical experience and comfort with using Microsoft Office products