Performs relatively routine tasks requiring general knowledge related to the work of the department and or project/team.
- Welding of heavy assemblies.
- Work on project teams and assist in meeting critical timelines with the goal to streamline and provide customer service.
- Basic written and verbal communication skills are required. Ability to read drawings in the language in which they are written.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities is important.
- Accuracy and attention to detail important.
- Typically will interface with departmental staff, supervisor, and internal suppliers and customers.
- Welding certification or 1 + years of experience.
- Good mathematical skills including decimals, fractions.
- Must be able to read blue prints.
- Capable of forklift certification.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.